Groundwater Management Area 9 Joint Planning Committee Meeting
Notice of an Open Meeting
As required by Section 36.108(e), Texas Water Code, a meeting of the Groundwater Management Area 9 Joint Planning Committee, comprised of district representatives from the following groundwater conservation districts located wholly or partially within Groundwater Management Area 9: Bandera County River Authority and Groundwater District, Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District, Headwaters Groundwater Conservation District, Hays Trinity Groundwater Conservation District, Medina County Groundwater Conservation District, Trinity-Glen Rose Groundwater Conservation District, and Southwestern Travis County Groundwater Conservation District, will be held on Monday, September 27, 2021, at 10:00 am at the Bandera Electric Cooperative Community Room, 3172 State Hwy 16 North, Bandera, Texas 78003.
Discussion and/or possible action may occur on the following business matters:
- Call to Order.
- Receipt of Posted Meeting Notices.
- Public Comment.
- Approval of January 25, 2021 and March 22, 2021 GMA 9 Meeting Minutes.
- Texas Water Development Board updates, comments, or communications.
- Individual District updates, comments, or communications if necessary.
- Annual individual GCD reports on DFC Compliance.
- Consider public comments submitted and received by GMA 9 and its member GCDs as part of the Public Comment Period on the Proposed Desired Future Conditions, and the GMA 9 draft document “Summarization of Public Comments Received and GMA 9 Responses.”
- Discuss process and schedule to finalize and approve the 2021 GMA 9 Explanatory Report for Desired Future Conditions for Major and Minor Aquifers.
- Next meeting date, location, and future agenda items.
Further information, questions, or comments concerning any aspect of this meeting should be directed to:
Mr. Ron Fieseler, GMA 9 Planning Committee Chairman
c/o Blanco-Pedernales Groundwater Conservation District
601 West Main, P.O. Box 1516, Johnson City, TX 78636
(830) 868-9196 (office no.), (830) 708-5020 (cell no.), or email to: email@example.com
Download Agenda as PDF
GMA9 Open Meeting September 27, 2021