Groundwater Management Area 9 Joint Planning Committee Meeting
Notice of an Open Meeting
As required by Section 36.108(e), Texas Water Code, a meeting of the Groundwater Management Area 9 Joint Planning Committee, comprised of district representatives from the following groundwater conservation districts located wholly or partially within Groundwater Management Area 9: Bandera County River Authority and Groundwater District, Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District, Headwaters Groundwater Conservation District, Hays Trinity Groundwater Conservation District, Medina County Groundwater Conservation District, Trinity-Glen Rose Groundwater Conservation District, and Southwestern Travis County Groundwater Conservation District, will be held on Monday, May 9, 2022, at 10:00 am at the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District, 9 Toepperwein Rd, Boerne, TX 78006.
Discussion and/or possible action may occur on the following business matters:
- Call to Order.
- Receipt of Posted Meeting Notices.
- Public Comment.
- Approval of November 14, 2021 GMA 9 Meeting Minutes.
- Texas Water Development Board updates, comments, or communications.
- Individual District updates, comments, or communications if necessary.
- GMA 9 Elections for Chairman, Vice Chairman, and Secretary.
- TWDB Presentation by Natalie Ballew on the GMA Joint Planning Process.
- Fourth GMA 9 Planning Cycle regional and local issues, discussion points, new models, and modeling needs.
- Discussion on consulting team contracting, modeling projections, and budgeting for cost of next Explanatory Report.
- Next meeting date, location, and future agenda items.
Further information, questions, or comments concerning any aspect of this meeting should be directed to:
Mr. Ron Fieseler, GMA 9 Planning Committee Chairman
c/o Blanco-Pedernales Groundwater Conservation District
601 West Main, P.O. Box 1516, Johnson City, TX 78636
(830) 868-9196 (office no.), (830) 708-5020 (cell no.), or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Agenda as PDF
GMA9 Open Meeting May 9, 2022