THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
April 19, 2022
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened the Regular Meeting in the District Board Room located at 9 Toepperwein Road, Boerne, Texas.
Milan J. Michalec – District 2 (President)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Vice President)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Treasurer)
Ben Eldredge – District 3 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
Allan P. Bloxsom III – At Large (Secretary)
- Call to Order: Meeting called to order at 6:00 PM
- Pledge of Allegiance: Led by Staff Member Jenni Hinnant.
- Establishment of a Quorum: A quorum was established with 4 out of 5 directors present.
- Public comment: No public comment.
- Discussion and possible action on amending the District Rules including, but not limited to, Rules 3 and 10: : The District discussed proposed amendments to the Rules. The proposed amendments to the District’s Rules primarily affect, but are not limited to, Rules: 2: Definitions; 3.3: New Wells – Operating Permit for Non-Exempt Well; 5.9: Plugging of Wells; and 10: Groundwater Production Limits. Motion by Director Campbell, seconded by Director Webster to propose rule changes. Adding 3.3.A.6 to proposed changes. Approved 5-0-0.
- Adjournment: Meeting was adjourned at 7:02 PM
Download as PDF