NOTICE OF THE REGULAR MEETING
OF THE COW CREEK GROUNDWATER
CONSERVATION DISTRICT KENDALL COUNTY, TEXAS
NOTICE is hereby given that the regular meeting of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District will be held on on Monday the 13th of February 2023. The meeting will begin at 6:00 P.M. and will occur in the District Meeting Room located at 9 Toepperwein Road, Boerne, Texas, at which time the following will be discussed, and appropriate action taken, pursuant to Chapter 36, Water Code; and pursuant to V.T.C.A. Government Code Section 551, Open Meetings, including all subchapters and sections:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 847 623 5409
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Establishment of a Quorum
- Public comment
- Consent Agenda:
- Approval of minutes from the December 12, 2022 Regular Meeting
- Approval of minutes from the January 9th, 2023 Workshop
- Approval of minutes from the January 9th, 2023 Regular Meeting
- Payroll, employee benefits, operational expenses, and payment of such
- Monthly financial report(s)
- Monthly operations report
- District activities & subcommittee updates:
- Monthly report
- Current drought stage
- Subcommittee updates
- GMA 9
- Region L
- District Monitor Well Expansion Project
- Camp Bullis Sentinel Landscape Project
- Consider adoption of the Desired Future Conditions (DFCs) of the aquifers within the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District boundaries, which were adopted by GMA 9 in its resolution and explanatory report and deemed administratively complete by the Texas Water Development Board In accordance with §36.108 (d-4), Texas Water Code and 31 Texas Administrative Code §356.34. Groundwater Management Area #9 consists of; Blanco Pedernales GCD, Bandera County River Authority, Medina County GCD, Hays Trinity GCD, Southwest Travis County GCD, Cow Creek GCD, Headwaters GCD, Comal County GCD And the Trinity Glen Rose GCD.
- Discussion on District rulemaking
- Future meeting dates and meeting topics
- The District may take a brief recess during the course of the meeting, depending upon the length of the meeting.
- The Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District is committed to compliance with the Disabilities Act (ADA). Reasonable accommodations and equal opportunity for effective communications will be provided upon request. Please contact the District office at 830-816-2504 at least 24 hours in advance if accommodation is needed.
- Citizens who desire to address the Board on any matter may sign up to do so prior to the meeting. Public comments will be received during the Public Comment portion of the meeting. Please limit comments to 5 minutes.
- At any time during the meeting and in compliance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551, Government Code, Vernon’s Texas Codes, Annotated, the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District Board may meet in executive session for consultation concerning attorney- client matters (§551. 071); deliberation regarding real property (§ 551.072); deliberation regarding prospective gift (§551.073); personnel matters (§551.074); and deliberation regarding security devices (§551.076).
Download Agenda as PDF