THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
December 9, 2019
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened the Regular Meeting in the District Board Room located at 9 Toepperwein Road, Boerne, Texas.
Bob Webster – District 1 (Vice President)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Treasurer)
Allen P. Bloxsom III – At Large (Secretary)
Ben Eldridge – District 3 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
Milan J. Michalec – District 2 (President)
- Call to Order. Director Webster called the meeting to order at 6:00 P.M.
- Pledge of Allegiance. GM Voulgaris led attendees in the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Establishment of a Quorum. A quorum was reached with 4 Directors present. Director Michalec was not in attendance.
- Public comment. None offered.
- Consent Agenda: Director Campbell made a motion to approve the Consent Agenda. The motion was seconded by Director Bloxsom and passed 3-0-1 with Director Eldredge abstaining.
- Approval of minutes from the November 12th, 2019 Regular Meeting
- Payroll, employee benefits, operational expenses and payment of such
- Monthly financial report(s)
- Monthly operations report
- District activities & subcommittee updates:
- Monthly report. GM Voulgaris provided the staff’s monthly report.
- Meteorological update. The Board reviewed Dave Knollhoff’s monthly report.
- Current drought stage. The District will remain in Stage 1 Drought Restrictions.
- GMA 9 No action required or taken.
- Subcommittee updates No update.
- Propose the 2020 Management Plan update and set for Public Hearing in January. Director Webster made a motion to propose the 2020 Management Plan as presented by GM Voulgaris. The motion was seconded by Director Bloxsom and passed 4-0-0.
- 2019-2020 Budget Amendments. Director Campbell and Micah will present the changes to the monthly financial report at the January 13, 2020 Board Meeting.
- Discussion and action on the District’s proposed rainwater harvesting system. Discussion and action on the rainwater harvesting system will be moved to the regular January meeting.
- Discussion and possible action on the HCA Rainwater Revival. Discussion and action on the HCA Rainwater Revival will be moved to the regular January meeting.
- Correspondence. N/A
- Future meeting dates and meeting topics The Board will conduct a public hearing on the Management Plan at the regular January Board Meeting.
- Adjournment. Director Campbell made a motion to adjourn at 715 P.M. The motion was seconded by Director Bloxsom and passed 4-0-0.
Download as PDF