NOTICE OF THE REGULAR MEETING AND A PUBLIC HEARING OF THE
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
KENDALL COUNTY, TEXAS
NOTICE is hereby given that the regular meeting and a Public Hearing of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District will be held on Monday the 9th of November, 2015. The meeting and hearing will begin at 6:00 P.M. and will occur at the Kendall County Courthouse in the Third Floor Assembly Room, located at 201 E. San Antonio Avenue, Boerne, Texas, at which time the following will be discussed and appropriate action taken, pursuant to Chapter 36, Water Code; and pursuant to V.T.C.A. Government Code Section 551, Open Meetings, including all subchapters and sections:
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Establishment of a Quorum
- Public comment
- Consent Agenda:
- Approval of minutes from the October 13t\ 2015 Regular Meeting
- Payroll, employee benefits, operational expenses and payment of such
- Monthly financial report(s)
- Monthly operations report
- Public hearing on the following proposed desired future conditions:
- Trinity Aquifer
Allow For An Increase in Average Drawdown of Approximately 30 Feet Through 2060 (throughout GMA-9) Consistent with “Scenario 6” in TWDB GAM Task 10-005.
- Edwards-Trinity (Plateau) Aquifer
Allow For No Net Increase in Average Drawdown in Bandera and Kendall Counties through 2070.
- Ellenburger-San Saba Aquifer
Allow For An Increase in Average Drawdown of No More Than 2 Feet in Kendall County through 2070.
- Hickory Aquifer
Allow For An Increase in Average Drawdown of No More Than 7 Feet in Kendall County through 2070.
- Trinity Aquifer
- Un-tabling of Policy letter regarding District staff and Director interaction with legal counsel and solicitation/ distribution of legal opinions.
- Board guidance for the real property subcommittee.
- Policy on the District’s proposed Code of Conduct on Public Comments
- District activities & subcommittee updates: a.
- Monthly report
- Current drought stage
- Meteorological update d. GMA9
- Rules subcommittee update
- Action on the District’s TCDRS plan
Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District General Manager
- The District may take a brief recess during the course of the meeting, depending upon the length of the meeting.
- The Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District is committed to compliance with the Disabilities Act (ADA). Reasonable accommodations and equal opportunity for effective communications will be provided upon request. Please contact the District office at 830-816-2504 at least 24 hours in advance if accommodation is needed.
- Citizens who desire to address the Board on any matter may sign up to do so prior to the meeting. Public comments will be received during the Public Comment portion of the meeting. Please limit comments to 5 minutes.
- At any time during the meeting and in compliance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551, Government Code, Vernon’s Texas Codes, Annotated, the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District Board may meet in executive session for consultation concerning attorney- client matters (§551. 071); deliberation regarding real property (§ 551.072); deliberation regarding prospective gift (§551.073); personnel matters (§551.074); and deliberation regarding security devices (§551.076).
Download Agenda as PDF