THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
November 14, 2022
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened the Regular Meeting in the District Board Room located at 9 Toepperwein Road, Boerne, Texas.
Milan J. Michalec – District 2 (President)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Vice President)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Treasurer)
Ben Eldredge – District 3 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
Allan P. Bloxsom III – At Large (Secretary)
- Call to Order: The workshop was called to order at 4:06 PM.
- Pledge of Allegiance: Led by Director Michalec.
- Establishment of a Quorum: A quorum was established with 4 out of 5 directors present.
- Public comment: Denise Dever, via Zoom meeting, stated that she is very interested in an agreement between Cow Creek GCD and Kendall County in finding a path forward.
- Workshop on Inter-local Agreement(s) between the CCGCD and Kendall County relating to funding for new monitor wells, right of way access and groundwater availability requirements: Attorney Monique Norman has drafted an agreement to use for the right-of-way locations for new monitor wells. Directors Campbell and Eldredge have been working on a draft for the Inter-Local Agreement with the county. Discussion of water availability studies and what our authority is and what we are legally able to require.
- Action, if any, from the workshop: The Inter-local subcommittee will meet with GM Micah Voulgaris, County Commissioners, Rick Tobolka and Mary Ellen Schulle to discuss changes to development rules in regards to water availability.
- Adjournment: The workshop was adjourned at 5:21 PM.
Download as PDF