THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
May 11, 2015
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened the Regular Meeting in the Third Floor Assembly Room of the Kendall County Courthouse located at 201 E. San Antonio Avenue, Boerne, Texas.
Milan Michalec – District 2 (President)
Don Dietzmann – At Large (Vice President) Bob
Webster-District 1 (Secretary) – Arrived during Agenda Item 5
“Bob by ‘ Schwab- District 3 (Treasurer)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
- Call to Order. Director Michalec called the meeting to order at 4:06 P.M.
- Pledge of Allegiance. Director Michalec led the attendees in the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Establishment of a Quorum. A quorum was reached with 3 directors present. Director Dietzmann arrived during Agenda Item 5. Director Campbell was absent.
- Public comment. No public comment was offered.
- Workshop: Rulemaking. The Board discussed composing a letter to Kendall County Commissioner’s Court asking to being working on density rules.
- Future workshop dates and topics. The next Rulemaking Workshop will be held Monday, June 8, 2015 at 4:00 P.M.
- Adjournment. Director Dietzmann made a motion to adjourn the workshop at 4:45 P.M. The motion was seconded by Director Schwab and passed 4-0-0.
Download as PDF