Groundwater Management Area 9 Joint Planning Committee Meeting
NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING
As required by Section 36.JOS(e), Texas Water Code, a meeting of the Groundwater Management Area 9 Joint Planning Committee, comprised of district representatives from the following groundwater conservation districts located wholly or partially within Groundwater Management Area 9: Bandera County River Authority and Groundwater District, Barton Springs/Edwards Aquifer Conservation District, Blanco-Pedemales Groundwater Conservation District, Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District, Edwards Aquifer Authority, Headwaters Groundwater Conservation District, Hays-Trinity Groundwater Conservation District, Trinity-Glen Rose Groundwater Conservation District, and Medina County Groundwater Conservation District, will be held on Monday, April 27, 2015, at 10:00 am at the Dripping Springs City Hall, 511 Mercer Street, Dripping Springs, Texas.
- Call to Order.
- Receipt of Posted Meeting Notices.
- Approval of February 23, 2015 GMA 9 Meeting Minutes.
- Texas Water Development Board update, comments, or communications.
- Consider Standardized Public Comment Form and public comment procedures.
- Designate GMA 9 Public Comment Contact and/or Subcommittee to process Public Comment Forms.
- Review current GMA-9 DFCs and MAGs.
- Review other DFCs previously considered by GMA-9 in setting the current ones.
- Review previously-filed DFC appeal petitions (3 – Region J and others, WVWA, and Flying L).
- Authorize use of current DFCs for purposes of preliminary Explanatory Report analysis.
- Authorize use of previously designated non-relevant aquifers for purposes of preliminary Explanatory Report analysis.
- Reports on regional water planning activities by GMA 9 representatives to Regions J, K, and L.
- Public Comment
- Next meeting date, location, and future agenda items.
Further information, questions, or comments concerning any aspect of this meeting should be directed to: Mr. Ron Fieseler, GMA 9 Planning Committee Chairman
c/o Blanco-Pedemales Groundwater Conservation District
601 West Main, P.O. Box 1516, Johnson City, TX 78636
(830) 868-9196 office, (830) 708-5020 cell, firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Agenda as PDF