THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
March 8, 2021
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened the Regular Meeting in the District Board Room located at 9 Toepperwein Road, Boerne, Texas.
Milan J. Michalec – District 2 (President)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Vice President)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Treasurer)
Ben Eldredge – District 3 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
Allan P. Bloxsom III – At Large (Secretary)Arrived during public comment
- Call to Order: The meeting was called to order at 6:02 PM.
- Pledge of Allegiance: Led by Director Campbell.
- Establishment of a Quorum: A quorum was established with all Directors present.
- Public comment: Shanele Ramirez, Grit Co Construction-explained proposed Personal Warehouses for collectors/hobbyists to rent.
- Consent Agenda: A motion was made by Director Webster to approve the Consent Agenda, seconded by Director Campbell. Approved 5-0-0.
- Approval of minutes from the February 8th, 2021 Regular Meeting
- Payroll, employee benefits, operational expenses and payment of such
- Monthly financial report(s)
- Monthly operations report
- District activities & subcommittee updates
- Monthly report: District Employee Heath Hoffman presented the staff’s monthly report.
- Meteorological/ET study update, Dave Knollhoff: District Employee Heath Hoffman presented Mr. Knollhoff’s report.
- Current drought stage: Remaining at Stage 2.
- Subcommittee Updates: N/A
- GMA 9: N/A
- Region L: N/A
- Discussion and possible proposal of new District Rules: District Employee Heath Hoffman discussed changes in wording suggested by consultant, proposed changes to be voted on in next session.
- Update on the 2021 87th Legislative Session: N/A
- Correspondence: N/A
- Future meeting dates and meeting topics: Rules Workshop is tentatively scheduled for March 22nd at 4:00 P.M. Board Meeting is scheduled for April 12th at 6:00 P.M.
- Adjournment: Meeting was adjourned at 7:24 P.M.
Download as PDF