THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
March 22, 2021
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened the Regular Meeting in the District Board Room located at 9 Toepperwein Road, Boerne, Texas.
Milan J. Michalec – District 2 (President)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Vice President)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Treasurer)
Ben Eldredge – District 3 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
Allan P. Bloxsom III – At Large (Secretary)Arrived during public comment
- Call to Order: Called to order at 4:03 PM
- Pledge of Allegiance: Led by Director Michalec
- Establishment of a Quorum: Quorum established with four members present.
- Public comment: N/A
- Update on the 2021 87th Legislative Session: Director Michalec and District Attorney Monique Norman gave an update on 87th Legislative session. Director Eldredge arrived during update.
- Workshop on Rulemaking: GM Micah Voulgaris and District Employee Heath Hoffman gave an update on possible rule changes and discussed changes with the board. District Attorney Monique Norman discussed the District’s Authority in enforcing proposed rules.
- Possible proposal of new rules and amendments to existing rules and set date for public hearing: Director Campbell moved to propose new construction rules and schedule a public hearing at April 12th meeting, seconded by Director Bloxsom, approved 5-0-0.
- Adjournment: Meeting adjourned at 5:38 PM
Download as PDF