THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
June 8, 2015
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened the Regular Meeting in the Third Floor Assembly Room of the Kendall County Courthouse located at 201 E. San Antonio Avenue, Boerne, Texas.
Milan Michalec – District 2 (President)
Don Dietzmann – At Large (Vice President) – Arrived during Agenda Item 5
Bob Webster – District 1 (Secretary)
R.K. “Bobby” Schwab – District 3 (Treasurer) – Arrived during Agenda Item 5
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
- Call to Order. Director Michalec called the meeting to order at 4:05 P.M.
- Pledge of Allegiance. Director Michalec led attendees in the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Establishment of a Quorum. A quorum was reached with 3 directors present. Director Dietzmann and Director Schwab arrived during Agenda Item 5.
- Public comment. No public comment was offered.
- Workshop: The Board conducted a workshop on rulemaking.
- Future workshop dates and topics. The next Rulemaking Workshop will be held Monday, July 13, 2015 at 4:00 M.
- Adjournment. Director Schwab made a motion to adjourn the workshop at 5:03 P.M. The motion was seconded by Director Webster and passed 5-0-0.
Download as PDF