NOTICE OF THE REGULAR MEETING
OF THE COW CREEK GROUNDWATER
CONSERVATION DISTRICT KENDALL COUNTY, TEXAS
NOTICE is hereby given that the regular meeting and a public hearing of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District will be held on Monday the 12th of July 2021. The meeting/hearing will begin at 6:00 P.M. and will occur in the District Meeting Room located at 9 Toepperwein Road, Boerne, Texas, at which time the following will be discussed and appropriate action taken, pursuant to Chapter 36, Water Code; and pursuant to V.T.C.A. Government Code Section 551, Open Meetings, including all subchapters and sections:
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Establishment of a Quorum
- Public comment
- Consent Agenda:
- Approval of minutes from the June 14th, 2021 Workshop
- Approval of minutes from the June 14th, 2021 Regular Meeting
- Payroll, employee benefits, operational expenses and payment of such
- Monthly financial report(s)
- Monthly operations report
- Discussion and action on a proposal related to a Trinity Aquifer Groundwater Availability Study in Kendall County by Advanced Groundwater Solutions, James Beach, P.G.
- Discussion and action on updating the 2006 District Resolution related to future transportation corridors avoiding portions of the environmentally sensitive Cibolo Conservation Corridor.
- District activities & subcommittee updates:
- Monthly report
- Meteorological/ET study update, Dave Knollhoff
- Current drought stage
- Subcommittee Updates
- GMA 9
- Region L
- Discussion on ongoing District Rulemaking
- Update on the District 2021-2020 Draft Budget
- Future meeting dates and meeting topics
- The District may take a brief recess during the course of the meeting, depending upon the length of the meeting.
- The Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District is committed to compliance with the Disabilities Act (ADA). Reasonable accommodations and equal opportunity for effective communications will be provided upon request. Please contact the District office at 830-816-2504 at least 24 hours in advance if accommodation is needed.
- Citizens who desire to address the Board on any matter may sign up to do so prior to the meeting. Public comments will be received during the Public Comment portion of the meeting. Please limit comments to 5 minutes.
- At any time during the meeting and in compliance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551, Government Code, Vernon’s Texas Codes, Annotated, the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District Board may meet in executive session for consultation concerning attorney- client matters (§551. 071); deliberation regarding real property (§ 551.072); deliberation regarding prospective gift (§551.073); personnel matters (§551.074); and deliberation regarding security devices (§551.076).
Download Agenda as PDF