THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
July 11, 2016
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened a Workshop in the Historic Kendall County Courthouse, located at 204 E. San Antonio Avenue, Boerne, Texas.
Milan Michalec – District 2 (President)
Don Dietzmann – At Large (Vice President) Bob Webster – District 1 (Secretary)
R.K. “Bobby” Schwab – District 3 (Treasurer)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
Directors Absent: N/A
- Call to Order. Director Michalec called the meeting to order at 3:10 P.M.
- Pledge of Allegiance. GM Voulgaris led attendees in the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Establishment of a Quorum. A quorum was reached with 4 directors present. Director Campbell arrived at 4:00 pm.
- Public comment. Mr. Fowler spoke regarding the proposed right of way for the Kendall West Utility transmission line.
- Workshop: Water Education and Discussion. Director Michalec and Director Webster did a presentation on ‘Hill Country Water: Truths & Myths’.
- Adjournment. Director Michalec adjourned the meeting at 4:45pm.
Download as PDF