NOTICE OF THE REGULAR MEETING OF THE
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
KENDALL COUNTY, TEXAS
NOTICE is hereby given that the regular meeting of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District will be held on Monday the 11th of July, 2016. The meeting will begin at 6:00 P.M. and will occur at the Kendall County Courthouse in the Third Floor Assembly Room, located at 201 E. San Antonio Avenue, Boerne, Texas, at which time the following will be discussed and appropriate action taken, pursuant to Chapter 36, Water Code; and pursuant to V.T.C.A. Government Code Section 551, Open Meetings, including all subchapters and sections:
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Establishment of a Quorum
- Public comment
- Oath of Office for re-elected Directors
- Election of Officers
- Consent Agenda:
a. Approval of minutes from the June 131 2016 Regular Meeting
b. Payroll, employee benefits, operational expenses and payment of such
c. Monthly financial report(s)
d. Monthly operations report
- Request from the Hill Country Alliance to replicate the CCGCD Water: Yours, Mine & Ours Manual for the Pedernales Watershed.
- Application to renew Operating Permit Wl 576. The Permittee, David and Theresa Harlan are permitted for 18 acre feet annually for irrigation use at 1007 FM 473.
- Discussion, with no public hearing nor Board action to be taken, regarding the Kendall West Utility permit application to drill a new well on a 1.550 acre tract being a portion of lot 2 in the Ranch Land Subdivision on Ranch Drive in Boerne.
- Executive Session: Texas Government Code §551.071-to seek or receive attorney advice on legal matter regarding the Kendall West Utility permit application to drill a new well on a 1.550 acre tract being a portion of lot 2 in the Ranch Land Subdivision on Ranch Drive in Boerne.
- District activities & subcommittee updates:
a. Monthly report
b. Current drought stage
c. Meteorological update
e. Subcommittee updates
f. 2016 Texas Hydro-Geo Workshop
g. Possible Region L funding
h. 2016 Rainwater Revival
- Creation of the 2016-2017 Budget Subcommittee
- Future meeting dates and meeting topics
Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District General Manager
- The District may take a brief recess during the course of the meeting, depending upon the length of the meeting.
- The Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District is committed to compliance with the Disabilities Act (ADA). Reasonable accommodations and equal opportunity for effective communications will be provided upon request. Please contact the District office at 830-816-2504 at least 24 hours in advance if accommodation is needed.
- Citizens who desire to address the Board on any matter may sign up to do so prior to the meeting. Public comments will be received during the Public Comment portion of the meeting. Please limit comments to 5 minutes.
- At any time during the meeting and in compliance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551, Government Code, Vernon’s Texas Codes, Annotated, the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District Board may meet in executive session for consultation concerning attorney- client matters (§551. 071); deliberation regarding real property (§ 551.072); deliberation regarding prospective gift (§551.073); personnel matters (§551.074); and deliberation regarding security devices (§551.076).
Download Agenda as PDF