NOTICE OF A REGULAR MEETING OF
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
KENDALL COUNTY, TEXAS
NOTICE is hereby given that the regular meeting of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District will be held on Monday the 9th of February, 2015. The meeting will begin at 6:00 P.M. and will occur at the Kendall County Courthouse in the Third Floor Assembly Room, located at 201 E. San Antonio Avenue, Boerne, Texas, at which time the following will be discussed and appropriate action taken, pursuant to Chapter 36, Water Code; and pursuant to V.T.C.A. Government Code Section 551, Open Meetings, including all subchapters and sections:
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Establishment of a Quorum
- Public comment
- Consent Agenda:
a. Approval of minutes from the January 12, 2015 Regular Meeting and the January 20, 2015 Public Hearing
b. Payroll, employee benefits, operational expenses and payment of such
c. Monthly financial report(s)
d. Monthly operations report
- Tabled Variance request: The Murrays’ at 102 Falcon Crest are requesting relief from District Rule 11. The Murrays’ want to water to establish a proposed lawn and landscape.
- Operating Permit Application: The Applicant, Friends of the Cibolo Wilderness, is requesting 12.8 acre feet annually for irrigation use at 33 Herff Road in Boerne.
- District activities:
a. Monthly report
b. Current drought stage
c. GMA 9
d. Watershed Stewardship Initiative update
e. Website updates
f. Rulemaking update
- Audit for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2013
- Legal counsel update
- Closed Session: Deliberation regarding real property (§551.072)
- Future meeting dates and meeting topics
Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District General Manager
- The District may take a brief recess during the course of the meeting, depending upon the length of the meeting.
- The Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District is committed to compliance with the Disabilities Act (ADA). Reasonable accommodations and equal opportunity for effective communications will be provided upon request. Please contact the District office at 830-816-2504 at least 24 hours in advance if accommodation is needed.
- Citizens who desire to address the Board on any matter may sign up to do so prior to the meeting. Public comments will be received during the Public Comment portion of the meeting. Please limit comments to 5 minutes.
- At any time during the meeting and in compliance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551, Government Code, Vernon’s Texas Codes, Annotated, the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District Board may meet in executive session for consultation concerning attorney- client matters (§551. 071); deliberation regarding real property (§ 551.072); deliberation regarding prospective gift (§551.073); personnel matters (§551.074); and deliberation regarding security devices (§551.076).
Download Agenda as PDF