THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
August 14, 2017
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened a Workshop in the Third Floor Assembly Room of the Kendall County Courthouse located at 201 E. San Antonio Avenue, Boerne, Texas.
Directors Present: Don Dietzmann – At Large (Vice President)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Secretary)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer) –
Directors Absent: Milan Michalec – District 2 (President)
R.K. “Bobby” Schwab – District 3 (Treasurer)
- Call to Order. Director Dietzmann called the meeting to order at 5:06 P.M.
- Pledge of Allegiance. Director Dietzmann led attendees in the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Establishment of a Quorum. A quorum was reached with 3 directors present. Director Michalec and Director Schwab were not in attendance.
- Public comment. No comment offered.
- Workshop: 2016-2017 Budget. GM Voulgaris reviewed the work done by staff and the Budget Subcommittee.
- Closed Session: personnel matters (§551.074). Closed session was not held.
- Action relative to items discussed in the Workshop. No action.
- Adjournment. Director Webster made a motion to adjourn at 5:55 P.M. The motion was seconded by Director Campbell and passed 3-0-0.
Download as PDF