THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
April 12, 2021
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened the Regular Meeting in the District Board Room located at 9 Toepperwein Road, Boerne, Texas.
Milan J. Michalec – District 2 (President)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Vice President)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Treasurer)
Ben Eldredge – District 3 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
Allan P. Bloxsom III – At Large (Secretary)Arrived during public comment
- Call to Order: The meeting was called to order at 6:01 PM.
- Pledge of Allegiance: Led by Director Campbell.
- Establishment of a Quorum: A quorum was established with 4 out of 5 Directors present
- Public comment: N/A
- Consent Agenda: A motion was made by Director Campbell to approve the Consent Agenda, seconded by Director Webster. Approved 4-0-1.
- Approval of minutes from the March 8th, 2021 Regular Meeting
- Approval of minutes from the March 22nd, 2021 Workshop
- Payroll, employee benefits, operational expenses and payment of such
- Monthly financial report(s)
- Monthly operations report
- Public hearing on proposed District Rules: General Manager Micah Voulgaris went over administrative changes made to proposed rules. Director Eldridge arrived during this discussion. Frank Diaz, on Zoom, commented on not seeing the proposed rules.
- Discussion and possible action on proposed District Rules: A motion was made by Director Campbell to adopt proposed District Rules, seconded by Director Michalec. Approved 5-0-0.
- District activities & subcommittee updates
- Monthly report: GM Micah Voulgaris presented the staff’s monthly report.
- Meteorological/ET study update, Dave Knollhoff: Mr. Knollhoff presented his report.
- Current drought stage: Remaining at Stage 2.
- Subcommittee Updates: Discussion of Operating Permit Subcommittee meeting last week.
- GMA 9: GM Micah Voulgaris discussed latest GMA 9 Meeting.
- Region L: N/A
- Operating Permit Application
- The applicant, Bergheim Storage, L.L.C., is requesting 2 acre feet annually for commercial use from well BW7959 located at 936 SH46E in Bergheim, TX : GM Micah Voulgaris presented details for requested Operating Permit. A motion was made by Director Campbell to approve the Bergheim Storage, LLC Operating Permit, seconded by Director Bloxsom. Approved 5-0-0.
- Update on the 2021 87th Legislative Session: Director Michalec, Director Bloxsom and Director Campbell gave updates on various hearings.
- Correspondence: Grit Co, PBW LLC, sent an email about the agenda.
- Future meeting dates and meeting topics: Board Meeting scheduled for May 10th at 6:00 PM.
- Adjournment: Meeting was adjourned at 7:17 PM.
Download as PDF