THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
April 11, 2022
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened the Regular Meeting in the District Board Room located at 9 Toepperwein Road, Boerne, Texas.
Milan J. Michalec – District 2 (President)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Vice President)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Treasurer)
Ben Eldredge – District 3 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
Allan P. Bloxsom III – At Large (Secretary)
- Call to Order: Workshop called to order at 4:09 PM.
- Pledge of Allegiance: Led by Director Eldredge.
- Establishment of a Quorum: A quorum was established with 4 out of 5 directors present.
- Public comment: No public comments.
- Workshop on District Rules and Rulemaking: Possibly changing production limits on new wells. Executive session 4:17 PM. Executive session concluded at 5:04 PM.
- Action, if any, from the workshop: Special session scheduled for 6:00 PM Tuesday, April 19th on proposed changes to rule 10.
- Adjournment: Workshop was adjourned at 5:06 PM.
Download as PDF