Groundwater Management Area 9 Joint Planning Committee Meeting
NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING
As required by Section 36.108(e), Texas Water Code, a meeting of the Groundwater Management Area 9 Joint Planning Committee, comprised of district representatives from the following groundwater conservation districts located wholly or partially within Groundwater Management Area 9: Bandera County River Authority and Groundwater District, Barton Springs/Edwards Aquifer Conservation District, Blanco-Pedemales Groundwater Conservation District, Comal Trinity Groundwater Conservation District , Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District, Comal Trinity Groundwater Conservation District, Edwards Aquifer Authority, Headwaters Groundwater Conservation District, Hays-Trinity Groundwater Conservation District, Trinity-Glen Rose Groundwater Conservation District, and Medina County Groundwater Conservation District, will be held on Monday, September 28, 2015, at 9:00 am at the Dripping Springs City Hall, 511 Mercer Street, Dripping Springs, Texas.
- Call to Order
- Receipt of Posted Meeting Notices.
- Introduction of the new Comal Trinity Groundwater Conservation District.
- Other Introductions.
- Approval of April 27, 2015 and June 8, 2015 GMA 9 Meeting Minutes.
- Texas Water Development Board updates, comments, or communications.
- Discuss GMA-9 current round of joint planning.
- Present and discuss non-relevant aquifer classifications for purposes of joint planning.
- Present and discuss desired future conditions being considered in current round of joint planning, including policy and technical justifications for each desired future condition.
- Present and consider nine factors listed in Section 36. I 08 (d) of Texas Water Code.
- Discuss and consider classifying portions or all of certain aquifers in GMA-9 as non-relevant for purposes of joint planning.
- Discuss and consider adopting proposed desired future conditions (per Section 36.108 (d) of Texas Water Code).
- Discuss and consider public comment process for desired future condition public hearings.
- Reports on regional water planning activities by GMA 9 representatives to Regions J, K, and L.
- Public Comment.
- Next meeting date, location, and future agenda items.
Further information, questions, or comments concerning any aspect of this meeting should be directed to:
Mr. Ron Fieseler, GMA 9 Planning Committee Chairman c/o Blanco-Pedemales Groundwater Conservation District 601 West Main, P.O. Box 1516, Johnson City, TX 78636
(830) 868-9196 office, (830) 708-5020 cell, email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Agenda as PDF