THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
September 14, 2015
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened a Workshop in the Third Floor Assembly Room of the Kendall County Courthouse located at 201E. San Antonio Avenue, Boerne, Texas.
Milan Michalec – District 2 (President)
Don Dietzmann – At Large (Vice President)
Bob Webster – District 1(Secretary)
R.K. “Bobby” Schwab – District 3 (Treasurer)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Asst. Secretary/ Treasurer)
Directors Absent: N/ A
- Call to Order. Director Michalec called the workshop to order at 4:05 P.M.
- Pledge of Allegiance. John Kight led attendees in the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Establishment of a Quorum. A quorum was reached with 5 directors present.
- Public comment. John Kight spoke about Region L. Perry Donop spoke against any potential rule changes to irrigation times for hay production.
- Workshop: The District will conduct a joint meeting/workshop to discuss potential rulemaking with the Kendall County Commissioner’ s Court.- The Board met with the Kendall County Commissioners Court to discuss possible rulemaking. The Commissioner’s Court informed the CCGCD Board that they will create a subcommittee to work on rules at their next Commissioner’s Court meeting.
- Action relevant to items discussed in the workshop. The District’s Rules Subcommittee will with meet with the Commissioner’s Court Rules Subcommittee.
- Future workshop dates and topics. None discussed.
- Adjournment. Director Dietzmann made a motion to adjourn at 4:50 P.M. The motion was seconded by Director Webster and passed 5-0-0.
Download as PDF