THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
October 12, 2022
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened the Regular Meeting in the District Board Room located at 9 Toepperwein Road, Boerne, Texas.
Milan J. Michalec – District 2 (President)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Vice President)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Treasurer)
Allan P. Bloxsom III – At Large (Secretary) arrived during agenda item 5.
Ben Eldredge – District 3 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
- Call to Order: Meeting called to order at 5:02 PM.
- Pledge of Allegiance: Led by Director Michalec
- Establishment of a Quorum: A quorum was established with 4 out of 5 directors present.
- Public comment: No comment.
- Consent Agenda: Motion by Director Webster, seconded by Director Campbell. Approved 4-0-1.
- Approval of minutes from the September 12th, 2022 Regular Meeting
- Payroll, employee benefits, operational expenses, and payment of such
- Monthly financial report(s)
- Monthly operations report
- District activities & subcommittee updates:
- Monthly report: General Manager Micah Voulgaris presented the staff’s monthly report.
- Current drought stage: Remaining in Stage 3.
- Subcommittee updates: N/A
- GMA 9: GMA 9 meeting on Monday, October 17th at 10 AM.
- Region L: N/A
- District Monitor Well Expansion Project: Inter-local Agreement to be finalized by December 1st.
- Discussion and action related to an Interlocal agreement with Kendall County pertaining to monitor wells and other joint projects.: Workshop scheduled for Monday November 14th at 4:00 PM.
- Correspondence: Halff Associates sent in a proposal for the new database. The proposal and contract will be discussed at the next board meeting.
- Future meeting dates and meeting topics: Workshop scheduled for Monday, November 14th at 4:00 PM. Next board meeting scheduled for Monday, November 14th at 6:00 PM.
- Adjournment: Meeting was adjourned at 5:31 PM.
Download as PDF