THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
November 3, 2016
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened the Regular Meeting in the Third Floor Assembly Room of the Kendall County Courthouse located at 201 E. San Antonio Avenue, Boerne, Texas.
Milan Michalec – District 2 (President)
Don Dietzmann-At Large (Vice President)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Secretary)
R.K. “Bobby” Schwab – District 3 (Treasurer)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
Directors Absent: N/A
- Call to Order. Director Michalec called the meeting to order at 4:00 P.M.
- Executive Session: Texas Government Code §551.072 – deliberation regarding real property. The Board moved into Executive Session at 4:01 P.M. The Board moved out of Executive Session at 5:08 P.M.
- Action relevant to items discussed in closed session. Director Campbell made a motion to enter into the contract at 221 Water Street to include an appraisal and inspections. The motion was seconded by Director Webster.
- Public Comment: Mr. Mathews spoke to the Board regarding the historic decision they are facing to purchase a District office space. He mentioned the Board has been good stewards of the taxpayers’ monies and purchasing real estate in Kendall County is a wise decision. Director Dietzmann left the meeting prior to the vote as he was not comfortable moving forward with the purchase agreement of 221 Water Street. The Board voted 3-1-0 with Director Schwab in opposition. Director Michalec made a motion to seek an appraisal not to exceed $1,500 funded from the ‘Facility Planning’ reserves. Director Webster seconded the motion and passed 4-0-0.
- Update on District Vehicle. GM Voulgaris provided an update on the theft of the 2010 F- 150 Truck. Director Webster noted the District can replace personal items used for the District lost in the theft.
- Adjournment. Director Schwab made a motion to adjourn at 5:32 P.M. The motion was seconded by Director Michalec and passed 4-0-0.
Download as PDF