THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
November 16, 2015
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened the Regular Meeting in the Third Floor Assembly Room of the Kendall County Courthouse located at 201 E. San Antonio Avenue, Boerne, Texas.
Milan Michalec – District 2 (President)
Don Dietzmann-At Large (Vice President)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Secretary)
R.K. “Bobby” Schwab – District 3 (Treasurer) Arrived during agenda item 6
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
Directors Absent: N/A
- Call to Order. Director Michalec called the workshop to order at 5:00 P.M.
- Pledge of Allegiance. GM Voulgaris led attendees in the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Establishment of a Quorum. A quorum was reached with 5 directors present.
- Public comment. Attorney Troupe Brewer spoke in favor of the proposed best management practices as long as they are not enforceable as rules.
- Workshop: The District will conduct a workshop with local irrigators to discuss Best Management Practices for irrigation. The Board of Directors and Irrigation Operating Permit holders discussed best management practices and specific water related issues and uses.
- Action relevant to items discussed in the workshop. No action taken.
- Future workshop dates and topics. The Board of Directors will discuss the potential for another workshop involving permit holders that irrigate lawns and turf at the next Regular Board meeting on December 14, 2015.
- Adjournment. Director Michalec made motion to adjourn at 6:10 P.M. The motion was seconded by Director Campbell and passed 5-0-0.
Download as PDF