NOTICE OF A SPECIAL MEETING
OF THE COW CREEK GROUNDWATER
CONSERVATION DISTRICT KENDALL COUNTY, TEXAS
NOTICE is hereby given that a special meeting of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District will be held on Wednesday the 23rd of May, 2018. The special meeting will begin at 5:00 P.M. and will occur in the Third Floor Assembly Room of the Kendall County Courthouse, located at 201 E. San Antonio Avenue, Boerne, Texas, at which time the following will be discussed and appropriate action taken, pursuant to Chapter 36, Water Code; and pursuant to V.T.C.A. Government Code Section 551, Open Meetings, including all subchapters and sections:
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Establishment of a Quorum
- Review and possible action on Legislative Representation Agreement during the 2018 and 2019 Texas Legislative season.
- Public Bid Opening — Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District will receive sealed bids on a General Contract for a New Office Building Bids will be opened publicly and read aloud.The work includes the furnishing of labor, materials and equipment for the construction of a 2,770 SF office building along with associated parking lot, driveway and site improvements located at #9 Toepperwein Road, Boerne, Texas.
Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District General Manager
- The District may take a brief recess during the course of the meeting, depending upon the length of the meeting.
- The Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District is committed to compliance with the Disabilities Act (ADA). Reasonable accommodations and equal opportunity for effective communications will be provided upon request. Please contact the District office at 830-816-2504 at least 24 hours in advance if accommodation is needed.
- Citizens who desire to address the Board on any matter may sign up to do so prior to the meeting. Public comments will be received during the Public Comment portion of the meeting. Please limit comments to 5 minutes.
- At any time during the meeting and in compliance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551, Government Code, Vernon’s Texas Codes, Annotated, the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District Board may meet in executive session for consultation concerning attorney- client matters (§551. 071); deliberation regarding real property (§ 551.072); deliberation regarding prospective gift (§551.073); personnel matters (§551.074); and deliberation regarding security devices (§551.076).
Download Agenda as PDF