THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
May 10, 2021
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened a Workshop in the District Meeting Room located at 9 Toepperwein Road, Boerne, Texas.
Milan J. Michalec – District 2 (President)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Vice President)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Treasurer)
Ben Eldredge – District 3 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
Allan P. Bloxsom III – At Large (Secretary)
- Call to Order: Workshop called to order at 4:30 PM
- Pledge of Allegiance: Led by Director Campbell.
- Establishment of a Quorum: A quorum was established with 4 out of 5 directors present.
- Public comment: N/A
- Update on the 2021 87th Legislative Session: Richard Elkins (County Commissioner, Precinct 2) gave an update on 2021 87th Legislative Session.
- Workshop with the Kendall County Commissioner’s Court pertaining to District Rules and County Development Rules: General Manager Micah Voulgaris discussed setting up a monthly meeting with county officials. Working with the county about issues and clarification of rules or possible changes of rules.
- Action, if any, from the workshop: Possible monthly or quarterly meetings with County Development Officials.
- Adjournment: Workshop adjourned at 5:27 PM.
Download as PDF