THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
March 20, 2023
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened the Workshop Meeting in the District Board Room located at 9 Toepperwein Road, Boerne, Texas.
Milan J. Michalec – District 2 (President)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Treasurer)
Ben Eldredge – District 3 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Vice President)
Allan P. Bloxsom III – At Large (Secretary)
- Call to Order: Called to order at 3:43 PM.
- Pledge of Allegiance: Led by Director Michalec.
- Establishment of a Quorum: A quorum was established with 3 out of 5 directors present.
- Public comment: No public comment.
- Workshop on Rulemaking: Discussion on non-exempt well restrictions for small tracts, notice of hearings on applications and making triggers for requiring hydro studies less vague.
- Action, if any, from the workshop: Attorney Monique Norman will draft language for possible rule changes and check that we meet Chapter 36 requirements for notice of hearing on applications.
- Adjournment: Workshop was adjourned at 4:59 PM.
Download as PDF