THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
March 20, 2023
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened the Regular Meeting in the District Board Room located at 9 Toepperwein Road, Boerne, Texas.
Milan J. Michalec – District 2 (President)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Vice President)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Treasurer)
Allan P. Bloxsom III – At Large (Secretary)
Ben Eldredge – District 3 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
- Call to Order: Meeting called to order at 6:00 PM.
- Pledge of Allegiance: Led by Director Michalec.
- Establishment of a Quorum: A quorum was established with 5 out of 5 directors present.
- Public comment:
- Consent Agenda: Motion to approve by Director Campbell, seconded by Director Bloxsom. Approved 5-0.
- Approval of minutes from the December 12, 2022 Regular Meeting
- Approval of minutes from the February 13th, 2023 Regular Meeting
- Payroll, employee benefits, operational expenses, and payment of such
- Monthly financial report(s)
- Monthly operations report
- District activities & subcommittee updates:
- Monthly report: General Manager Micah Voulgaris presented the staff’s monthly report.
- Current drought stage: Remaining in Stage 3.
- Subcommittee updates: No updates.
- GMA 9: AGS(Advanced Groundwater Solutions) was selected as the new GMA9 consultant.
- Region L: No updates.
- District Monitor Well Expansion Project: GM Voulgaris will be meeting with Commissioner Andra Wisian about the inter-local agreement to get it submitted to the Commissioners’ Court.
- Camp Bullis Sentinel Landscape Project: No updates.
- Discussion on District rulemaking: GM Voulgaris summarized what was discussed at the workshop.
- Correspondence: TAGD 2023 Texas Groundwater Summit is scheduled for August 29th through the 31st. Texas Hydro-Geo Workshop is scheduled for September 29th through October 1st.
- Future meeting dates and meeting topics: Next board meeting is scheduled for Monday, April 10th at 6:00 PM. Next GMA9 meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, April 25th at 10:00 AM.
- Adjournment: The meeting was adjourned at 6:35 PM.
Download as PDF