THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
June 7th, 2021
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened a Workshop in the District Meeting Room located at 9 Toepperwein Road, Boerne, Texas.
Milan J. Michalec – District 2 (President)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Vice President)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Treasurer)
Ben Eldredge – District 3 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
Allan P. Bloxsom III – At Large (Secretary)
- Call to Order: Workshop called to order at 4:01 P.M.
- Pledge of Allegiance: Led by Micah Voulgaris
- Establishment of a Quorum: A quorum was established with 4 out of 5 directors present.
- Public comment: N/A
- Closed session: In compliance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551, Government Code, Vernon’s Texas Codes, Annotated, the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District Board may meet in executive session for consultation concerning attorney-client matters (§551.071). The Board met in closed session with their attorney from 4:02 P.M. until 5:47 P.M.
- Rulemaking workshop
- Action, if any, from the workshop: The Board directed staff to begin scoping a hydrologic study to determine the feasibility of the 1-acre foot per acre production limits. Staff will also review current spacing rules. The district’s legal counsel will work on draft language for the revision of District Rule 10.2 and the repeal of Rule 4.3
- Adjournment: Workshop adjourned at 5:50 PM.
Download as PDF