THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
June 14, 2021
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened a Workshop in the District Meeting Room located at 9 Toepperwein Road, Boerne, Texas.
Milan J. Michalec – District 2 (President)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Vice President)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Treasurer)
Ben Eldredge – District 3 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
Allan P. Bloxsom III – At Large (Secretary)
- Call to Order: Workshop called to order at 4:34 PM.
- Pledge of Allegiance: Led by staff member Heath Hoffman.
- Establishment of a Quorum: A quorum was established with 3 directors present.
- Public comment: N/A
- Workshop with the Kendall County Commissioner’s Court pertaining to District Rules and County Development Rules: GM Micah Voulgaris went over discussion from the June 7th workshop. Discussion with Don Durden and Richard Chapman from Kendall County Commissioners Court about protection zones, recharge zones, pollution, impervious cover and drainage, constructed wetlands and fire wells.
- Action, if any, from the workshop: Continuing to update development rules for the county.
- Adjournment: Workshop adjourned at 5:47 PM.
Download as PDF