THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
July 13, 2015
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened the Regular Meeting in the Third Floor Assembly Room of the Kendall County Courthouse located at 201 E. San Antonio Avenue, Boerne, Texas.
Milan Michalec – District 2 (President)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Secretary)
R.K. “Bobby” Schwab – District 3 (Treasurer)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
Don Dietzmann-At Large (Vice President)
- Call to Order. Director Michalec called the meeting to order at 6:01 P.M.
- Pledge of Allegiance. Heath Hoffman led the attendees in the Pledge of Allegiance
- Establishment of a Quorum. A quorum was reached with 4 directors present. Director Dietzmann was not in attendance.
- Public comment. No public comment was offered.
- Consent Agenda: Director Webster made a motion to approve the Consent Agenda. The motion was seconded by Director Campbell and passed 4-0-0.
- Approval of minutes from the June 8, 2015 Regular Meeting
- Approval of minutes from the June 8, 2015 Workshop
- Payroll, employee benefits, operational expenses and payment of such
- Monthly financial report(s)
- Monthly operations report
- District activities & subcommittee updates:
- Monthly report. GM Voulgaris provided the staffs monthly report.
- Current drought stage. The District will remain in Drought Stage
- GMA 9. Blanton and Associate’s Velma Danielson met with GMA 9 and discussed adoption ofDFC’s. The next scheduled meeting will be on September 28, 2015 in Dripping Springs. At that time DFC’s will be voted upon. The Board discussed adopting a resolution to declare all aquifers in Kendall County relevant.
- 2015-2016 Budget subcommittee. GM Voulgaris will work up a draft budget and present it to the Budget Subcommittee. A Budget Workshop will be Monday, August 10, 2015 at 3:00 P.M.
- Website subcommittee. Heath Hoffman presented the Board with the proposal for work from Rudkin Productions. The Board will review the proposal and revisit at the next meeting.
- Real Property subcommittee. Director Schwab provided a brief of Director Dietzmann and his discussions of the Real Property and possible needs of the District in regards to office and meeting space.
- Resolution reiterating CCGCD’s desire to have all the aquifers in Kendall County declared relevant. Director Schwab made a motion to sign the resolution as presented. The motion was seconded by Director Campbell and passed 4-0-0.
- Sponsorship of the 2015 Rainwater Revival. Director Michalec read a letter from the Rainwater Revival contact Christy Muse requesting sponsorship support. Director Michalec made a motion to sponsor the 2015 Rainwater Revival at the $3,000 sponsorship level. The motion was seconded by Director Webster and passed 4-0-0.
- Correspondence. No correspondence was entertained.
- Future meeting dates and meeting topics. CCGCD will have a Budget Workshop at 3:00 P.M. on August 10, 2015. The next Regular Meeting of the CCGCD Board of Directors will be held at 6:00 P.M. on Monday, August 10, 2015.
- Adjournment. Director Schwab made a motion to adjourn at 6:51 P.M. The motion was seconded by Director Campbell and passed 4-0-0.
Download as PDF