THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened the Regular Meeting in the District Board Room located at 9 Toepperwein Road, Boerne, Texas.
Milan J. Michalec – District 2 (President)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Treasurer)
Ben Eldredge – District 3 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Vice President)
Allan P. Bloxsom III – At Large (Secretary)
- Call to Order: Workshop was called to order at 4:15 PM.
- Pledge of Allegiance: Led by General Manager Micah Voulgaris.
- Establishment of a Quorum: A quorum was established with 3 out of 5 Directors present.
- Public comment: No public comment.
- Workshop on the Districts 2022-2023 Draft budget: Directors and staff went through each line item of last year’s budget.
- Action, if any, from the workshop: Budget Workshop scheduled on Tuesday, August 2nd at 4:00 PM.
- Adjournment: Workshop was adjourned at 5:13 PM.
Download as PDF