THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
January 9, 2017
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened the Regular Meeting in the Third Floor Assembly Room of the Kendall County Courthouse located at 201 E. San Antonio Avenue, Boerne, Texas.
Milan Michalec – District 2 (President)
Don Dietzmann -At Large (Vice President)
R.K. “Bobby” Schwab – District 3 (Treasurer) Bob Webster – District 1 (Secretary)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
- Call to Director Michalec called the meeting to order at 6:01 P.M.
- Pledge of Heath Hoffman led attendees in the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Establishment of a A quorum was reached with 4 directors present. Director Campbell was not in attendance.
- Public No public comment was offered.
- Consent Agenda: Director Webster made a motion to approve the Consent The motion was seconded by Director Dietzmann and passed 4-0-0.
- Approval of minutes from the December 12th 2016 Regular Meeting
- Payroll, employee benefits, operational expenses and payment of such
- Monthly financial report(s)
- Monthly operations repor
- District activities & subcommittee updates:
- Monthly GM Voulgaris provided the staff s report.
- Current drought The District will remain in ‘Year Round Best Management Practices.’
- Meteorological Mr. Knollhoff provided his meteorological update.
- GMA No update.
- Subcommittee No update.
- Office relocation Staff has fully moved into the new space
- Executive Session: Texas Government Code 551.072 – deliberation regarding real property. The Board did not move into executive session.
- Action relevant to items discussed in closed session. No action.
- Correspondence. No correspondence was entertained.
- Future meeting dates and meeting topics. The next regular meeting of the CCGCD Board of Directors will be February 13, 2017 at 6:00 P.M.
- Adjournment. Director Schwab made a motion to adjourn at 6:30 P.M. The motion was seconded by Director Dietzmann and passed 4-0-0.
Download as PDF