THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
January 14, 2019
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened the Regular Meeting in the Third Floor Assembly Room of the Kendall County Courthouse located at 201 E. San Antonio Avenue, Boerne, Texas.
Milan J. Michalec – District 2 (President)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Treasurer)
Allen P. Bloxsom III – At Large (Secretary)
Ben Eldridge – District 3 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Vice President)
- Call to Order Director Michalec called the meeting to order at 6:00 P.M.
- Pledge of Allegiance Heath Hoffman led attendees in the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Establishment of a Quorum Director Webster was not in attendance.
- Public comment No public comment was offered.
- Consent Agenda: Director Campbell made a motion to accept and approve all items on the consent agenda which was seconded by Director Bloxsom. Director Eldredge noted the in-correct spelling of his name in the December minutes. The motion carried 4-0-0.
- Approval of minutes from the December 10th, 2018 Regular Meeting
- Payroll, employee benefits, operational expenses and payment of such
- Monthly financial report(s)
- Monthly operations report
- District activities & subcommittee updates:
- Monthly report – Micah presented the monthly report.
- Meteorological update – Dave’s report was reviewed.
- Current drought stage – The Board remained in Stage 1.
- Subcommittee updates – No updates.
- Update and possible action on the New Office Building at the #9 Toepperwein property. The next Board meeting will be held at the new office.
- Correspondence None to review
- Future meeting dates and meeting topics. The Board will hold a rules workshop at 4:00 P.M. before the Regular February meeting on the 11th.
- Adjournment Director Bloxsom made a motion to adjourn at 6:24 P.M. Director Campbell seconded the motion which passed 4-0-0.
Download as PDF