NOTICE OF THE REGULAR MEETING
OF THE COW CREEK GROUNDWATER
CONSERVATION DISTRICT KENDALL COUNTY, TEXAS
NOTICE is hereby given that the regular meeting of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District will be held on Monday the 10th of February, 2020. The meeting and will begin at 6:00 P.M. and will occur in the District Meeting Room located at 9 Toepperwein Road, Boerne, Texas, at which time the following will be discussed and appropriate action taken, pursuant to Chapter 36, Water Code; and pursuant to V.T.C.A. Government Code Section 551, Open Meetings, including all subchapters and sections:
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Establishment of a Quorum
- Public comment
- Presentation on funding made available through Proposition 8 and SB 7, Larry Bailey, Water Policy Advisor for Representative Biedermann
- Discussion on water planning for the City of Boerne, Mayor Tim Handren
- Meteorological update and presentation on CCGCD Evapotranspiration research, Dave Knollhoff
- Consent Agenda:
- Approval of minutes from the January 13th, 2020 Regular Meeting
- Payroll, employee benefits, operational expenses and payment of such
- Monthly financial report(s)
- Monthly operations report
- District activities & subcommittee updates:
- Monthly report
- Current drought stage
- Cyber Security Training
- PFIA Training
- Kendall County Development Rules update
- Starr County GCD update
- KCWCID #3 update
- Proposed Guadalupe sand and gravel quarry
- Update and action on rainwater harvesting system for the District Office
- Declare the District’s old Dell PowerEdge sc1420 Server as salvage
- Future meeting dates and meeting topics
- The District may take a brief recess during the course of the meeting, depending upon the length of the meeting.
- The Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District is committed to compliance with the Disabilities Act (ADA). Reasonable accommodations and equal opportunity for effective communications will be provided upon request. Please contact the District office at 830-816-2504 at least 24 hours in advance if accommodation is needed.
- Citizens who desire to address the Board on any matter may sign up to do so prior to the meeting. Public comments will be received during the Public Comment portion of the meeting. Please limit comments to 5 minutes.
- At any time during the meeting and in compliance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551, Government Code, Vernon’s Texas Codes, Annotated, the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District Board may meet in executive session for consultation concerning attorney- client matters (§551. 071); deliberation regarding real property (§ 551.072); deliberation regarding prospective gift (§551.073); personnel matters (§551.074); and deliberation regarding security devices (§551.076).
Download Agenda as PDF