THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
December 13, 2021
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened the Regular Meeting in the District Board Room located at 9 Toepperwein Road, Boerne, Texas.
Milan J. Michalec – District 2 (President)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Vice President)
Ben Eldredge – District 3 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Treasurer)
Allan P. Bloxsom III – At Large (Secretary)
- Call to Order: Meeting was called to order at 6:01 PM
- Pledge of Allegiance: Led by Director Michalec
- Establishment of a Quorum: A quorum was established with 3 out of 5 Directors present.
- Public comment: Denise Dever wished the board a Merry Christmas and thanked them for their work, via Zoom Meeting.
- Consent Agenda: Motion to approve made by Director Michalec, seconded by Director Webster. Approved 3-0-2
- Approval of minutes from the November 8th, 2021 Regular Meeting
- Payroll, employee benefits, operational expenses, and payment of such
- Monthly financial report(s)
- Monthly operations report
- District’s Annual Report to the Board – State of the District 2020-2021: GM Micah Voulgaris presented the staff’s report.
- District activities & subcommittee updates:
- Monthly report: GM Voulgaris presented the staff’s report.
- Current drought stage: Remaining at Stage 1.
- Subcommittee Updates: Rules subcommittee would like more input from staff and directors on changes in rules. Possibility of rewriting section on recharge features.
- GMA 9: Meeting was on November 15th.
- Region L: N/A
- Update on the Trinity Aquifer Groundwater Availability Study in Kendall County, AGS, LLC: Received a “Not for Distribution” Draft, GM Voulgaris will meet with James Beach with AGS, LLC on Friday, November 17th for an in-depth discussion of the study.
- Discussion and action related to the District’s current and future database.: Staff member Heath Hoffman explained what the District would need from a database and what was available from the companies contacted. An RFQ (Request for Qualifications) will be sent out.
- Correspondence: TAGD GCD Bootcamp-February 8, 2022. Boerne Housing Report.
- Future meeting dates and meeting topics: Board Meeting Scheduled for January 10th at 6:00 PM.
- Adjournment: Meeting was adjourned at 7:07 PM.
Download as PDF