THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
December 11, 2017
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened the Regular Meeting in the Third Floor Assembly Room of the Kendall County Courthouse located at 201 E. San Antonio Avenue, Boerne, Texas.
Don Dietzmann – At Large (Vice President)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Secretary)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
Milan Michalec – District 2 (President)
R.K. “Bobby” Schwab – District 3 (Treasurer)
- Call to Order. Director Dietzmann called the meeting to order at 6:02 P.M.
- Pledge of Allegiance. Heath Hoffman led attendees in the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Establishment of a Quorum. A quorum was reached with 3 directors present. Director Michalec and Director Schwab were not in attendance.
- Public comment. No comment was offered.
- Public Hearing on proposed District rule amendments. The public hearing was opened at 6:06 P.M. No written comments were offered during the 20 day comment period. No comment was offered thus the public hearing was closed at 6:08 P.M.
- Discussion and possible action on adoption of proposed District rule amendments. Director Webster made a motion to adopt the proposed rules as presented effective December 11, 2017. The motion was seconded by Director Campbell and passed 3-0-0.
- Consent Agenda: Director Webster made a motion to approve the Consent Agenda exclusive of Item A which will be addressed at the January 8, 2018 Regular Meeting. The motion was seconded by Director Campbell and passed 3-0-0.
- Approval of minutes from the October 10th, 2017 Regular Meeting
- Approval of minutes from the November 13th, 2017 Workshop
- Approval of minutes from the November 13th, 2017 Regular Meeting
- Payroll, employee benefits, operational expenses and payment of such
- Monthly financial report(s)
- Monthly operations report.
- District activities & subcommittee updates:
- Monthly report. GM Voulgaris provided the staff’s monthly report.
- Meteorological update. A two 2 inch rainfall occurred in December allowing for an above normal rainfall for the month.
- Current drought stage. The District will remain in Drought Stage 2.
- GMA 9 update. No update.
- Subcommittee updates. No update.
- Correspondence. Fair Oaks Ranch sent a letter notifying the District of properties that were annexed out of the CCGCD into Fair Oak Ranch CCN.
- Future meeting dates and meeting topics. The Board of Directors will have a Workshop Thursday, December 21st, 2017 at 1:00 P.M. at the District Office located at 221 Water Street to discuss development at 9 Toepperwein. The next Regular Meeting will be Monday, January 8, 2018 at 6:00 P.M.
- Adjournment. Director Dietzmann made a motion to adjourn at 6:51 P.M. the motion was seconded by Director Webster and passed 3-0-0.
Download as PDF