THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
August 9, 2021
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened the Workshop in the District Board Room located at 9 Toepperwein Road, Boerne, Texas.
Milan J. Michalec – District 2 (President)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Vice President)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Treasurer)
Ben Eldredge – District 3 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer) arrived during agenda item 5.
Allan P. Bloxsom III – At Large (Secretary)
- Call to Order: Meeting called to order at 4:05 P.M.
- Pledge of Allegiance: Led by Director Webster
- Establishment of a Quorum: A quorum was established with three out of five Directors present.
- Public comment: N/A
- Workshop on the 2021-2022 Draft Budget, The Board may go into closed session in compliance with the Texas Open Meetings Act §551.074 for personnel matters.: GM Micah Voulgaris discussed changes to the annual draft budget. The Board went into closed session at 4:40 P.M., closed session ended at 5:00 P.M.
- Action, if any, from the workshop: 2021-22 Draft Budget to be proposed at Regular Meeting.
- Adjournment: Meeting was adjourned at 5:25 P.M.
Download as PDF