THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
August 10, 2020
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened the Regular Meeting in the District Board Room located at 9 Toepperwein Road, Boerne, Texas.
Milan J. Michalec – District 2 (President)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Vice President)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Treasurer)
Ben Eldridge – District 3 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
Allen P. Bloxsom III – At Large (Secretary)
- Call to Order. Director Michalec called the meeting to order at 6:01 M.
- Pledge of Allegiance. Director Michalec led attendees at in the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Establishment of a Quorum. A quorum was reached with 4 directors present. Director Bloxsom was not in attendance.
- Public comment. No comment offered.
- Consent Agenda: Director Campbell made a motion to approve the Consent Agenda. The motion was seconded by Director Webster and passed 4-0-0.
- Approval of minutes from the July 13, 2020 Regular Meeting
- Payroll, employee benefits, operational expenses, and payment of such
- Monthly financial report(s)
- Monthly operations report
- Discussion and action on proposing the 2020-2021 District Budget and set a date for a public hearing on the budget and the proposed 2020 tax Director Webster made a motion to set a public hearing on September 14, 2020, the next Regular Meeting of the CCGCD Board of Directors. The motion was seconded by Director Campbell and passed 4-0-0.
- District activities & subcommittee updates:
- Monthly report. GM Voulgaris provided the Staff’s monthly report.
- Meteorological update, Dave Knollhoff. GM Voulgaris provided Mr. Knollhoff’s update.
- Current drought stage. The District will remain in Drought Stage 2.
- Subcommittee Updates. Rules Subcommittee will reconvene prior to the next board meeting.
- GMA 9. No updates
- Manufactured Screen Waiver
- Monitor Well Heath has been working on the Monitor Well Agreement with Mr. David Langford.
- Update and action on rainwater harvesting system for the District GM Voulgaris informed the board the system is up and running. Final touches on the pump house are underway.
- Discussion and action on purchasing a lawn mower for the District.
- Correspondence. No correspondence was entertained.
- Future meeting dates and meeting A Public Hearing and Regular Board Meeting will be on September 14, 2020.
- Adjournment. Director Campbell made a motion to adjourn at 6:50 P.M. The motion was seconded by Director Webster and passed 4-0-0.
Download as PDF