NOTICE OF A REGULAR MEETING OF THE
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
KENDALL COUNTY, TEXAS
NOTICE is hereby given that the regular meeting of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District will be held on Monday the 8th of April, 2019. The meeting and will begin at 6:00 P.M. and will occur in the District Meeting Room located at 9 Toepperwein Road, Boerne, Texas, at which time the following will be discussed and appropriate action taken, pursuant to Chapter 36, Water Code; and pursuant to V.T.C.A. Government Code Section 551, Open Meetings, including all subchapters and sections:
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Establishment of a Quorum
- Public comment
- Consent Agenda:
- Approval of minutes from the March 11th, 2019 Regular Meeting
- Approval of minutes from the February 11th, 2019 Workshop
- Payroll, employee benefits, operational expenses and payment of such
- Monthly financial report(s)
- Monthly operations report
- Variance Request – TR Drilling and Service on behalf of DTB Investments is requesting relief from District Rule 5.4.L. The driller plans to e-log all proposed new wells on the property to ensure compliance with the prohibition of producing from the Edwards-Trinity (Plateau) Aquifer at 9198 Ranger Creek Road.
- District activities & subcommittee updates:
- Monthly report
- Meteorological update
- Current drought stage
- Subcommittee updates/Rulemaking
- Management Plan
- Cibolo Preserve update
- Property improvements at 9 Toepperwein
- Discussion and action on the KCWCID #3
- 2019 Legislative update
- Discussion and possible action regarding the possibility of recording future CCGCD Board meetings
- Future meeting dates and meeting topics
- The District may take a brief recess during the course of the meeting, depending upon the length of the meeting.
- The Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District is committed to compliance with the Disabilities Act (ADA). Reasonable accommodations and equal opportunity for effective communications will be provided upon request. Please contact the District office at 830-816-2504 at least 24 hours in advance if accommodation is needed.
- Citizens who desire to address the Board on any matter may sign up to do so prior to the meeting. Public comments will be received during the Public Comment portion of the meeting. Please limit comments to 5 minutes.
- At any time during the meeting and in compliance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551, Government Code, Vernon’s Texas Codes, Annotated, the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District Board may meet in executive session for consultation concerning attorney- client matters (§551. 071); deliberation regarding real property (§ 551.072); deliberation regarding prospective gift (§551.073); personnel matters (§551.074); and deliberation regarding security devices (§551.076).
Download Agenda as PDF