THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
April 29, 2019
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened the Special Meeting in the District Meeting Room located at 9 Toepperwein Road, Boerne, Texas.
Milan J. Michalec – District 2 (President)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Vice President)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Treasurer)
Benjamin Eldredge – District 3 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
Allen P. Bloxsom III – At Large (Secretary)
- Call to Order Director Michalec called the special meeting to order at 4:30 P.M.
- Pledge of Allegiance Bob Webster led attendees in the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Establishment of a Quorum A quorum was established with 4 directors in attendance. Director Bloxsom was absent.
- Public comment Former District 1 Director, John Kight, spoke in opposition to SB1170 and HB1806.
- Discussion and action related to a Resolution of the Cow Creek GCD concerning SB1170 and HB1806. Director Michalec presented the Board with a resolution he had prepared relating to SB1170 and HB1806 of the 86th Texas Legislature. General Manager Micah Voulgaris read the resolution aloud. Director Webster made a motion to adopt the resolution as presented, with Director Eldredge seconding the motion. Director Campbell had one question related to the similarity of transfer and export permits to what the senate bill and house bill propose to do. After Discussion the motion passed 3-0-1, with Director Campbell abstaining.
- Adjournment A motion to adjourn was offered at 6:46 P.M. by Director Webster. The motion was seconded by Director Eldredge and passed 4-0-0.
Download as PDF