Groundwater Management Area 9 Joint Planning Committee Meeting
NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING
As required by Section 36.108(e), Texas Water Code, a meeting of the Groundwater Management Area 9 Joint Planning Committee, comprised of district representatives from the following groundwater conservation districts located wholly or partially within Groundwater Management Area 9: Bandera County River Authority and Groundwater District, Barton Springs/Edwards Aquifer Conservation District, Blanco-Pedemales Groundwater Conservation District, Comal Trinity Groundwater Conservation District , Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District, Edwards Aquifer Authority, Headwaters Groundwater Conservation District, Hays-Trinity Groundwater Conservation District, Trinity-Glen Rose Groundwater Conservation District, and Medina County Groundwater Conservation District, will be held on Monday, April 4, 2016, at 10:00 am at the Bandera County River Authority and Groundwater District, 440 FM 3240, Bandera, TX 78003 (830)796-7260.
Discussion and/or possible action may occur on the following business matters:
- Call to Order.
- Receipt of Posted Meeting
- Approval of October 13, 2015 GMA 9 Meeting Minutes.
- Texas Water Development Board updates, comments, or communications.
- Consider Public Comments submitted and received by GMA 9 and its member GCDs as part of the Public Comment Period on the Proposed Desired Future Conditions, and the GMA 9 draft document “Summarization of Public Comments Received and GMA 9 Responses”.
- Review Draft Explanatory Report.
- Public Comment.
- Next meeting date, location, and future agenda items.
Further in formation, questions, or comments concerning any aspect of this meeting should be directed to:
Mr. Ron Fieseler, GMA 9 Planning Committee Chairman c/o Blanco-Pedemales Groundwater Conservation District 601 West Main, P.O. Box 1516, Johnson City, TX 78636
(830) 868-9196 office, (830) 708-5020 cell, email to: email@example.com
Download Agenda as PDF