THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
May 23, 2018
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened the Special Meeting in the Third Floor Assembly Room of the Kendall County Courthouse located at 201 E. San Antonio Avenue, Boerne, Texas.
Milan J. Michalec – District 2 (President)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Secretary)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Treasurer)
Allen P. Bloxsom III – At Large (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
R.K. “Bobby” Schwab – District 3 (Vice President)
- Call to Order. Director Michalec called the meeting to order at 5:10 P.M.
- Pledge of Allegiance. Director Michalec led attendees in the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Establishment of a Quorum. A quorum was reached with 4 directors present.
- Review and possible action on Legislative Representation Agreement during the 2018 and 2019 Texas Legislative season. Micah briefed the Board on the District’s who have already signed on to the agreement with Greg Ellis to represent the Districts leading up to and during the 2019 legislative session. Director Bloxsom made a motion to enter into a contract with Greg Ellis for Option #4. Director Webster seconded the motion which carried 4-0-0.
The Board recessed from 5:30 P.M. until 6:00 P.M.
- Public Bid Opening — Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District will receive sealed bids on a General Contract for a New Office Building Bids will be opened publicly and read aloud.The work includes the furnishing of labor, materials and equipment for the construction of a 2,770 SF office building along with associated parking lot, driveway and site improvements located at #9 Toepperwein Road, Boerne, Texas. Director Michalec opened each bid individually and read aloud the contents of each bid package (attached tabulation). No action was taken.
- Adjournment. Director Campbell made a motion to adjourn at 6:31 P.M. which was seconded by Director Webster and passed 4-0-0.
Download as PDF