THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
August 10, 2015
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened the Regular Meeting in the Third Floor Assembly Room of the Kendall County Courthouse located at 201 E. San Antonio Avenue, Boerne, Texas.
Milan Michalec – District 2 (President)
Don Dietzmann-At Large (Vice President)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Secretary)
R.K. “Bobby” Schwab – District 3 (Treasurer)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
Directors Absent: N/A
- Call to Order. Director Michalec called the Workshop to order at 3:10 P.M.
- Pledge of Allegiance. GM Voulgaris led attendees in the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Establishment of a Quorum. A quorum was reached with 5 directors
- Public comment. No public comment was offered.
- Workshop: 2015-2016 Budget. The Board conducted a workshop on the FY2015-2016 Budget.
- Closed Session on personnel matters, Texas Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551, Government Code (§551.074). The Board was in closed session from 4:40 M. to 5:05 P.M.
- Action relevant to items discussed in the workshop and closed session. The Board directed staff to make any needed adjustments to the budget discussed during the workshop.
- Future workshop dates and topics. None discussed.
- Adjournment. Director Webster made a motion to adjourn at 5:10 P.M. The motion was seconded by Director Schwab and passed 5-0-0.
Download as PDF