THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
October 15, 2019
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened the Regular Meeting in the District Board Room located at 9 Toepperwein Road, Boerne, Texas.
Milan J. Michalec – District 2 (President)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Vice President)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Treasurer)
Ben Eldridge – District 3 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
Allen P. Bloxsom III – At Large (Secretary)
- Call to Order The meeting was called to order at 6:00 P.M.
- Pledge of Allegiance Director Michalec led the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Establishment of a Quorum A quorum was established with three Directors in attendance. (Director Eldredge arrived during Item 5).
- Public comment No public comment was offered.
- Consent Agenda: Director Campbell motioned to approve the consent agenda. Director Webster seconded the motion which carried 3-0-1 with Director Michalec abstaining.
- Approval of minutes from the September 9th, 2019 Workshop
- Approval of minutes from the September 9th, 2019 Regular Meeting
- Payroll, employee benefits, operational expenses and payment of such
- Monthly financial report(s)
- Monthly operations report
- District activities & subcommittee updates:
- Monthly report GM Voulgaris presented Staff s monthly report.
- Meteorological update The Board reviewed Dave Knollhoff’s monthly report.
- Current drought stage The District will remain in stage 1.
- Management Plan The management plan will be submitted to TWDB for pre-review.
- Subcommittee updates
- Interlocal Agreement for Lobbying Services thru the summer of 2021 Staff presented the Board with the Interlocal agreement for review prior to next months meeting.
Director Webster left for another meeting.
- Discussion and action concerning purchase of a lawn tractor for the District. No action was requested or taken. The used tractor had already sold.
- Correspondence None reviewed.
- Future meeting dates and meeting topics
- Adjournment Director Campbell motioned to adjourn at 7:05 P.M. Director Michalec seconded the motion which passed 3-0-0.
Download as PDF