THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
July 8, 2019
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened the Regular Meeting in the District Board Room located at 9 Toepperwein Road, Boerne, Texas.
Milan J. Michalec – District 2 (President)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Vice President)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Treasurer)
Allen P. Bloxsom III – At Large (Secretary)
Ben Eldridge – District 3 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
- Call to Order The meeting was called to order at 6:00 P.M.
- Pledge of Allegiance Micah Voulgaris led attendees in the Pledge of Allegiance
- Establishment of a Quorum A quorum was established with all directors present
- Public comment None offered
- Consent Agenda: A motion was made by Director Campbell to approve the consent agenda which was second by Alan Bloxsom and passed 5-0-0.
- Approval of minutes from the June 10th, 2019 Regular Meeting
- Payroll, employee benefits, operational expenses and payment of such
- Monthly financial report(s)
- Monthly operations report
- District activities & subcommittee updates:
- Monthly report Micah presented staff’s monthly report
- Meteorological update Dave Knollhoff’s report was reviewed.
- Current drought stage No change was made to the drought stage.
- Management Plan Staff continues to work on the management plan update.
- Subcommittee updates
- 2018-2019 Budget adjustments A motion to amend the 2018 -2019 Budget was made by Director Campbell and second by Director Webster. The action requested by staff was to move $9,000 from line item 6065, $1,921 from 6130, and $579 from the variance in 5925 to a new line item to be titled facilities. The motion passed 5-0-0.
- Correspondence None offered.
- Future meeting dates and meeting topics A Workshop on the 2019-2020 Budget and possible rulemaking will be held before the August 12, 2019 Regular Meeting.
- Adjournment A motion was made by Director Bloxsom to adjourn at 6:50 P.M. and was seconded by Director Campbell. The motion passed 5-0-0.
Download as PDF