THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
February 8, 2021
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened the Regular Meeting in the District Board Room located at 9 Toepperwein Road, Boerne, Texas.
Milan J. Michalec – District 2 (President)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Vice President)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Treasurer)
Ben Eldredge – District 3 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
Allan P. Bloxsom III – At Large (Secretary)Arrived during public comment
- Call to Order: The meeting was called to order at 6:03 P.M.
- Pledge of Allegiance: Led by Director Webster.
- Establishment of a Quorum: A quorum was established with all Directors present.
- Public comment: N/A
- Consent Agenda: Motion was made by Director Webster to approve the Consent Agenda, seconded by Director Campbell, approved 5-0-0.
- Approval of minutes from the January 11th, 2020 Regular Meeting
- Payroll, employee benefits, operational expenses and payment of such
- Monthly financial report(s)
- Monthly operations report
- District activities & subcommittee updates:
- Monthly report: GM Micah Voulgaris presented the staff’s monthly report.
- Meteorological/ET study update, Dave Knollhoff: GM Micah Voulgaris presented Mr. Knollhoff’s report
- Current drought stage: Remaining at Stage 2.
- Subcommittee Updates: N/A
- GMA 9: GM Micah Voulgaris discussed Explanatory Report from January 25th meeting. Cost sharing to assist Southwest Travis District was a split vote, decision was tabled for the GMA 9 March Meeting.
- Region L: Director Campbell gave an update on the Region L Meeting.
- Discussion and possible action on Rulemaking: GM Micah Voulgaris and Staff member Heath Hoffman discussed proposed rule changes. Proposed changes to be voted on in March.
- Update on the 2021 87th Legislative Session: GM Micah Voulgaris discussed possible changes to be voted on in next session.
- Sentinel Landscape federal application: Director Michalec discussed program.
- Correspondence: N/A
- Future meeting dates and meeting topics: Board Meeting is scheduled for March 8th at 6:00 PM.
- Adjournment: Meeting was adjourned at 7:18 P.M.
Download as PDF