THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
September 9, 2019
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened a Workshop in the District Meeting Room located at 9 Toepperwein Road, Boerne, Texas.
Bob Webster – District 1 (Vice President)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Treasurer)
Ben Eldridge – District 3 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
Milan J. Michalec – District 2 (President)
Allen P. Bloxsom III – At Large (Secretary)
- Call to Order The Workshop was called to order at 2:09 P.M.
- Pledge of Allegiance Director Eldredge led attendees in the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Establishment of a Quorum A quorum was established with three directors present.
- Public comment No public comment was offered.
- Workshop — CCGCD Management Plan Staff and the Board worked though the management goals from the 2019 draft management plan.
- Action relative to items discussed in Workshop A workshop will be held on October 15th, before the regular monthly meeting.
- Adjournment A motion to adjourn was made at 5:00 P.M. by Director Webster and was seconded by Director Campbell. It passed 3-0-0.
Download as PDF