THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
September 11, 2017
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened a Workshop in the Historic Kendall County Courthouse, located at 204 E. San Antonio Avenue, Boerne, Texas.
Directors Present: Milan Michalec – District 2 (President)
Don Dietzmann – At Large (Vice President)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Secretary)
R.K. “Bobby” Schwab – District 3 (Treasurer)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
Directors Absent: N/A
- Call to Order Director Michalec called the workshop to order at 4:07 P.M.
- Pledge of Allegiance Micah Voulgaris led attendees in the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Establishment of a Quorum All Directors were present and the meeting was properly posted.
- Public comment No public comment was offered.
- Workshop 1: 2017-2018 Budget The Board of Directors reviewed the proposed budget and discussed performance evaluations with the General Manager. The Board agreed through consensus to give all staff a 1.5% cost of living raise and $2634 as a staff incentive/merit for the General Manager to distribute as he saw fit.
- Closed Session: personnel matters (§551.074) No closed session was held.
- Workshop 2: Architectural services contract The General Manager provided the Board with an update on progress with Peter Lewis, Architect.
- Action relative to items discussed in the Workshops. N/A
- Adjournment Director Michalec made a motion to adjourn at 5:00 P.M. The motion was seconded by Director Campbell and passed 5-0-0.
Download as PDF