THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
September 10, 2018
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened a Workshop in the Third Floor Assembly Room of the Kendall County Courthouse located at 201 E. San Antonio Avenue, Boerne, Texas.
Milan Michalec – District 2 (President)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Vice President)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Treasurer)
Allen P. Bloxsom III – At Large (Secretary)
R.K. “Bobby” Schwab – District 3 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer) – VACANT
- Call to Order. Director Michalec called the meeting to order at 4:06 P.M.
- Pledge of Allegiance. Director Michalec led attendees in the Pledge.
- Establishment of a Quorum. Directors Webster, Campbell and Michalec were in attendance, with Director Bloxsom not in attendance. District 3 seat is still vacant.
- Public comment. No comment offered.
- Workshop — 2018-2019 Draft Budget. General Manager Micah Voulgaris went through the proposed budget.
- Action relative to items discussed in workshop After discussion, Director Campbell made a motion to include a 5% salary adjustment in the 2018-2019 budget. Director Webster seconded the motion which carried 3-0-0.
- Adjournment. Director Webster made a motion to adjourn at 4:45 P.M., which was seconded by Director Campbell and carried 3-0-0.
Download as PDF